Followers

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Update #2

I was feeling guilty for being here when her treatment schedual is so easy (time wise) but Monday night they put her on a Lipid drip. All it is is liquid fat through an IV. Its just a boost to help her gain a little weight. Its the most "potent" form of fat you can get. So at least they are doing something I can't do at home. Also todat will be her first day of azithromyacin. Actually she's had a few rounds of it b4 but now she's on it 3 days a week for ever. Its an antibiotic but it also has antiinflamitory propertys to it, so the idea is to keep her from being admitted every 6 months! Gotta go I just stoped in to check my laundry, (someone has broken the latch on one of the 2 dryers!-no it wasnt me) I left her w/ the RTs.

2 comments:

  1. Glad things are going alright. I know you will be glad to get her home. Sometimes I think I'm on a Lipid drip:(

    Hugs and Kisses to everyone.

    Love, Nanny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Nanny....I think someone is sneeking in and injecting me with Lipids when I'm sleeping!!!!

    ReplyDelete