Followers

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Beautiful Lengths


before before...before I brushed my hair; before I cut my hair. Even farther back before I found out about "beauitful lengths" that's how long my hair WAS (by Talon)
3 years ago Talon decided she wanted to donate her hair. So I researched Locks of Love & found more negative info. than good. I was only looking for the procedure to donate to them. What I found was that they throw away more hair than they use. I also found Panteens "Beauitful Lengths" program.As long as you follow the rules they give you, they use everything. IT TAKES 6-8 PONYTAILS TO MAKE A WIG.



It has to be at least 8 inches.Thats way she waited 3 years. 3years of measuring & waiting with a sweaty neck!

AAAAAAHHHH!


Good by old hair......
(peep the shirt :)


...good by sweaty neck.




Is it actually possible.....she looks older!!! This cut will be great for swim lessons,they start 2marrow.

http://www.beautifullengths.com/




2 comments:

  1. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....Talon!!!!! You are so awesome! I am so proud of you for doing this. Your hair WAS so long and pretty, now someone else can have some of your beautiful locks! You are one special 9 year old. How did you ever keep this a secret?

    You Rock Girlfriend!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TALON WHAT A WONDERFUL THING TO DO AND I'M SO VERY PROUD OF YOU. GIVING IS SUCH A PERCIOUS TRAIT FOR ANYONE TO HAVE, BUT FOR A 9 YEAR OLD TO GIVE SOMETHING SO PERSONAL IS PRICELESS. YOU ARE A VERY SPECIAL GIRL AND I'M SO PROUD TO BE YOUR GREAT GRANDNANNY. GOD BE WITH YOU ALWAYS!!!

    ReplyDelete